Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Heartbeat?
- Heartbeat is an add-on that enables users to send SMSes from Google Sheets.
- Can I use heartbeat on my mobile phone?
- No, you cannot use heartbeat on your phone, it must be accessed from a
- Is heartbeat a website?
- Heartbeat isn’t a website, it is a Google add-on.
- Can I use Heartbeat on Microsoft Excel?
- At the Moment, you can only use Heartbeat On Google Sheets.
- What does Tagging on heartbeat mean?
- Tagging is a way for you to send Custom Messages to people on your Sheets.
It uses the information on the you column specify eg. #B# (Column B) to send
custom messages to your customers.
- Can I use another element other than the # sign to tag?
- No you cannot use another element other than the # sign.
- What happens if I make a mistake with the Tag?
- To ensure you don’t make a mistake, we created a PREVIEW page, so you see a
sample of your message. If there’s still a mistake, your message gets sent
with the mistake.
- Can I create and save a template for my SMS Messages?
- At the moment, you cannot create or save message templates on Heartbeat.
- Can my SMS Sender Name be Customized?
- Yes, your SMS sender name can be customized with up to 11 characters
- Must the Phone Numbers be in International Format?
- Yes, to ensure high deliverability, your phone Numbers must be in the
- Can I send SMSes to multiple countries from the same sheet?
- Yes, you can send SMSes to multiple countries, as long as the phone numbers
are in international formats.
- Must I input my GatewayAPI token?
- Yes. To use Heartbeat, you must input your GatewayAPI token.
- Does Heartbeat Show Delivery Reports?
- Heartbeat does not show delivery reports at the moment. However, you may
view delivery reports via your traffic logs on your GatewayAPI account.
- Must I comply to GDPR using Before using heartbeat?
- Yes, you must comply to GDPR before using heartbeat.